UPM309 is an innovative instrument for measurement and recording of the electrical parameters. It is particularly suitable for consumption analysis and control, with an excellent quality/price ratio.
UPM309 is the ideal instrument to establish the measurement points on the plant. The instrument can communicate through the RS485 serial port by Modbus-RTU/ASCII protocol or through Ethernet port by Modbus-TCP protocol.
Furthermore, it is available the WintoolNET software for the instrument remote management. Web interface is also available in case of instrument with Ethernet port: a very useful function that gives the possibility to manage the instrument by any PC connected on the network.
- Energy audit.
- Monitoring system and energy control.
- Individual machine load monitoring.
- Power peak control.
- Switchboards, gensets, motor control centers, etc.
- Remote metering and cost allocation.
- UPM309 provides fully and accurate information on the load in the measurement point and it allows to calculate the costs of the energy consumption.
- Data read by PC allows to generate consumption profiles, recorded values trend, alarms/events report and costs calculation as well as critical values identification.
- Available the remote firmware upgrade of the instrument.