4 DIN modules energy meter for the energy measurement in industrial, commercial and residential applications, with the following built-in communication, according to the model: RS485 Modbus-RTU/ASCII, M-Bus or Ethernet Modbus-TCP.
Besides the energy, the meter can measure the main electrical parameters and makes them available on the built-in COM port. The LCD display shows the energies and the instantaneous powers. The COM port allows to manage the connected meter by a remote station. Data is transmitted on a RS485, M-Bus or Ethernet line according to the device model. Moreover, a dedicated application for remote management is provided:
- Modbus Master software > for energy meter management by PC in RS485 Modbus or Ethernet network.
- M-Bus Master software > for energy meter management by PC in M-Bus network.
- Web server > built-in interface for energy meter management by PC in Ethernet network. Moreover, it allows to enable a data recording and a manual or automatic data transferring. In case of automatic transferring, data is sent to a remote server at the set time schedule.
The meter is built according to EN 50470-1 standard. The active energy is compliant to IEC/EN 62053-21 class 1, but for MID certified device it moreover fulfills class B requirements according to EN 50470-3. The accuracy of reactive energy is compliant to IEC/EN 62053-23 class 2.
Wide backlighted LCD display with clear graphic symbols comprehensible at a glance. Metrological LED on front panel and seal-able terminal covers. The analysis of the MTBF values, the accurate selection of components and the reduction of the internal working temperatures together with strict production and control standards guarantee a product with an excellent quality and
a long lasting reliability.
- Remote management through dedicated application/interface according to the device model (RS485 Modbus, M-Bus, Ethernet).
- Up to 30 instantaneous measurements, complete set of energy counters and partial counters. Moreover partial counters can be started, stopped or reset.
- Phase sequence and diagnostic function for error signalling in case of wrong polarity connection.
- Totaling of the electric energy in the industry for each single line or machine.
- Measurement of energy generated by renewable sources such as solar, eolic, etc.
- Accounting and billing of consumption in camp sites, malls, residential areas, naval ports, etc.
- Totaling of the electric consumption in hotels, congress centers, exhibition fairs.
- Accounting of the consumption in buildings with executive office services.
- Internal allocation of the consumption in multi tenant residential and industrial buildings.
- Realization of energy monitoring systems.
- Remote survey of the consumption and computation of the costs.